WRAP Magazine is a celebration of creative illustration, design and culture, putting the spotlight on some of the best artists from around the world.
Founded by designers Chris Harrison and Polly Glass in September 2010 with the aim of showcasing the work of up-and-coming illustrators, Wrap is published three times a year and stocked in more than 150 shops around the world.
Each issue includes five, double-sided sheets of wrapping paper with exclusive prints by the featured artists. WRAP Magazine sought a printer to deliver accurate, vibrant, rich and detailed image reproduction on uncoated paper, and execute the technically challenging finishing to a high standard.
Our retouching team worked with WRAP to retouch any images where photography had not captured the artwork accurately.
Image profiles and a 200# plate profile and hard drying inks, specially developed for uncoated material, were used, and printing was in accordance with ISO 12647-2 (2013) colour standard.
The technically challenging finishing was completed to a very high standard - the wrapping paper was perforated, folded and bound into the magazine, in a manner allowing easy removal by the reader.
All proofing, corrections, print production and finishing were carried out in-house, ensuring greater control and conformity to high environmental credentials, matching WRAP Magazine’s ethical values.
* A visually stunning, edgy and intriguing result, achieved within tight budget constraints
* Excellent lift/detail achieved throughout, including on the uncoated text sections
* Dense blacks, smooth solids and very good contrast on the monochrome imagery
* Excellent cross-spine match-ups: colour and positioning
* Complex folding, perforating and binding involving different materials and page sizes.
To discuss your publication with Park please contact Alison Branch on: email@example.com