Year-on-year, improvements have helped Park Communications to develop processes and ultimately reduce costs. Park’s ‘cleaner, greener’ message has become a key part of building the business. This enables our customers to demonstrate their own good green practices.
Each year the judges look for evidence of improvements in performance. Over the years, staff have embraced the adoption of an environmental management system, and by working with suppliers and developing reporting techniques, the team has increased accuracy of data for a more precise overview.
The last 7 years
In the past seven years we have won the Environmental category at the PrintWeek Awards 4 times and been Highly Commended 3 times. This year the judges said:
This company is relentless in its pursuit of environmental best practice...Through testing and investing, trialing and training, Park will continue to make its cleaner, greener message an even bigger part of its business.
- 2017 Winner Park Communications
- 2016 Highly Commended Park Communications
- 2015 Highly Commended Park Communications
- 2014 Winner Park Communications
- 2013 Highly Commended Park Communications
- 2012 Winner Park Communications
- 2011 Winner Park Communications
During 2016 we have:
- Reduced IPA (alcohol) consumption by 22%
- Reduced autowash consumption by 9%
- Reduced ink stripper by 50%
- Reduced the % of paper purchased sent to recycling by 2%
- Reduced packaging consumption by 8%
- Reduced carbon emissions through the internalisation of processes
To find out more about our environmental performance or making your work award winning, for further information about our quality service, or to receive samples of our work, please do not hesitate to contact us.