We manage our environmental print processes via:
• Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) - regarded by many as the gold standard of eco-credentials
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management System - improving our environmental print performance and reducing carbon emissions
• FSC Chain of Custody certification - supporting responsible forest management.
In addition, we can help our customers to make their literature 'carbon neutral'.
Everyone at Park takes their environmental print responsibilities very seriously, we are continually:
• Evaluating and assessing the environmental effects of our operations
• Reviewing legal requirements to ensure compliance
• Applying principles of ‘reduce, re-use and recycle’ in our processes
• Monitoring and controlling our processes to minimise and prevent pollution
• Providing guidance and training on environmental requirements to staff and subcontractors working at our site
• Liaising with suppliers whose activities relate to our environmental impact to ensure compliance
• Increasing awareness of environmental issues among our stakeholders.
To promote your own ‘green’ commitment, we have complied a detailed imprint - a ‘Cleaner, greener’ message demonstrating Park’s environmental credentials and logos.
We actively encourage staff involvement in the Environmental Management System via staff participation on the environmental committee, detailed staff inductions, briefing notes, feedback at management meetings, via supervisor and overseer meetings.
We engage key suppliers to help reduce waste and increase efficiency. By developing reporting techniques, we have increased the accuracy of data, and present a precise overview of our key indicators.
Read our Environmental Policy.
Read our EMAS Statement.
For more information, or copies of our certificates, please contact us.
In 2015 our programme of environmental improvement enabled us to:
Wide ranging and expert, and delivered with proactive, friendly customer service. We provide an end-to-end solution from page creation and retouching through production and distribution. “It’s been a wonderful experience dealing with everyone at Park on this project. We look forward to working with you all again very soon!” BonPom
From fashion houses through corporates to financial institutions, we’re very proud of the trust that our customers place in us, and that they keep coming back for more. Take a look at some examples of who we work with and how we add value. Read customers’ comments about our work and their experience of working with us.
When we say “your project is safe with us” it is. Every year, our service, timeliness and quality is recognised in the major industry awards. “Like last year, Park Communications won the category outright with its trademark quality of print, finishing and repro." 2015 PrintWeek Judges